Simple, Fun & Educational!
Kids love playing with the award-winning Goobi Juniors! Goobi Juniors is an open-ended construction toy that's made with high-quality material. Goobi Junior's oversized ergonomic shaped pieces are designed for younger children, ages 1 and up, to explore magnetism safely and learn about its attractive and repulsive properties. Meanwhile, older children will have fun using the pieces to construct various more complex 3D structures. Goobi Juniors 40 piece set contains 24 plastic bars with strong magnetic attractions and 16 lightweight hallow steel balls coated with metallic paint. The pieces are light in weight and come in an assortment of vibrant colors - red, blue, green and yellow. Goobi Juniors fits into the STEM learning curriculum. As an educational building toy Goobi Juniors makes an ideal gift or purchase!
Additionally, interacting with Goobi Juniors:
- Induces creativity and helps to develop a sense of proportion in toddlers
- Creates simple and fun ways to learn basics of geometry, physics, and architecture
- Can enhance eye-hand coordination and improve problem solving skills in an entertaining way
- Meets all toy safety standards including ASTM (USA) and EN71 (EU).
- Creative Play of the Year Award
- Product of the Year Award
- Preferred Choice Award
- 24 jumbo sized hallow bars with strong attractions
- 16 lightweight hallow steel balls coated with metallic paint
- SET INCLUDES: 40 Jumbo Pieces - 24 plastic bars with strong attractions at each end and 16 hallow iron balls coated in metallic paint
- EDUCATIONAL: Encourages creativity, fine motor skills, interaction, playful experimentation, and a valuable kit for a STEM learning curriculum
- STRONG ATTRACTIONS: Bars and balls form strong connections and come in vibrant assorted colors red, blue, green, and yellow
- AWARDS: Creative Play of the Year Award | Product of the Year Award | Preferred Choice Award
- SAFETY: Complies with ASTM (USA) and EN71 (EU) toy safety standards | Ages 1 and up | BPA Free